MSc, BSc (Hons), RMHN, Specialist Practitioner
Professional work and experience
- I am a member of the West Midlands Institute of Psychotherapy and abide by the Institute’s code of ethics.
- I am currently undertaking advanced professional training in Jungian Analytical Psychotherapy.
- I have completed intermediate training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Registered as a Mental Health Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council. I have more than 16 years experience working in the NHS in the field of mental health and have worked in senior nursing positions for the majority of my nursing career.
- A registered Specialist Practitioner as a mental health nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Psychotherapist within the NHS
- MSc Advanced Nursing Practice
- BSc (Hons) Health Care Practice
- Foundation training in Group Analysis
- Other foundational academic training in counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- I’m a student member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy